sexta-feira, 19 de março de 2010

Apnéia parte 2

I don't know how longer I can silently watch his everyday complains about someone who doesn't seem to give a damn about his feelings while I'm just here patiently waiting for him to notice mine.
.
.
.
And all this fail comunication just because I've been surprisingly stupid in the last six years, so damn stupid I can't explain ou even mesure it. I was just a silly kid, a starter teenager in this so confusing thing people call... I don't intend the bravery to call love this unbeliveably strong will to just be ou have him around, but for what else reason would I be so certain 'bout what I want and the fear to maybe reach it? 'Cause in the more-than-rare moments I dare wondering 'bout us down deep I'm so so so so afraid of finally get it and screw it like I've done before but if somehow I could be damn sure 'bout what's in his mind then I would leave it all behind or just try it one very last time.


_____________________________________
Apnéia parte 2 [traduzido]

Nenhum comentário: